BOOKINGS FOR THE ACE AWARDS DINNER ON 6TH JULY ARE NOW CLOSED
Contact email@example.com for more information.
The winners will be revealed at our glittering Dinner & Ceremony on Friday 6th July 2018 (6pm - 1am) in the stunning surroundings of Tobacco Dock, London E1W 2SF.
Tobacco Dock, a 19th century restored dockyard venue, will provide a spectacular backdrop to a fun-packed evening of live music, fine dining and first-class entertainment.
- Guests arrive for a drinks reception
- Call to dinner
- Welcome and introduction from Host and ARMA CEO
- NFU Mutual speaker - Platinum sponsor
- Rainbow Trust Children's Charity speaker
- Awards presentation
- Dancing to OJ's Soul Band and outside entertainment - F1 Simulators, Roller Ball Donkey Derby, Fancy Dress Photo Booth, Cocktail Slushy Machine, Air Hockey, Vodka Luge
- Band and entertainment finish
Dress code: black tie & dress to impress.
ARMA’s chosen charity partner for the evening is Rainbow Trust Children’s Charity and a collection will be held at the Awards Dinner to support the work of the trust.
Rainbow Trust Children’s Charity provides individually tailored support to families who have a child with a terminal or life-threatening illness under the age of 18. Our Surrey care team is built up of 5 family support workers who support over 125 families living in Surrey and its surrounding areas including Wimbledon. Rainbow Trust can’t change the diagnosis of a sick child, and they can’t cure it, but they can help the family cope throughout diagnosis, treatment and however long they need us.
“I told someone on the ward the other day that the positive out of Grace’s cancer is Leanne our Support Worker and Rainbow Trust.”
– Rainbow Trust Dad