Who should enter?
This category is open to full ARMA Members (not Associates) that have an employee strategy that attracts and retains staff and fosters a collaborative and inclusive culture.
Managing agents can enter themselves for this award – they do not need to be nominated.
The judges will be looking for evidence to support your entry in the following areas:
- Evidence of effective recruitment and retention strategies, employee development programmes and ongoing investment in staff
- Demonstrate the positive impact staff development schemes have has on commercial performance
- Examples of strong leadership and how it helps with staff development
- Evidence of strategies that encourage employee loyalty, engagement and performance
- A summary of why you think you should win this award
Award entries are now closed