Who should enter?
This is an individual award for service charge accountants that work for full ARMA Members (not Associates).
Entries for this award need to be nominated by a colleague and approved by a director.
The judges will be looking for evidence to support your entry in the following areas:
- Evidence of educating clients on the part service accounting plays in our industry
- Efficient handling of financial enquiries
- Self-development through continuing training
- Successful training and mentoring of colleagues
- A summary of why you think your nominee should win this award
Award entries are now closed