Who should enter?
This category is open to service charge accountancy firms that are ARMA Partners or Affiliates and who have made a significant contribution to the efficiency and overall performance of an ARMA Member(s) in the last 12 months.
Firms can enter themselves for this award – they do not need to be nominated.
The judges will be looking for evidence to support your entry in the following areas:
Enter This Award
- Operational excellence and how it represented good value for money for the client(s). Provide ARMA Members client company name(s) and testimonials
- Evidence of educating clients on the part service accounting plays in our industry
- Contributing to industry best practice and guidance
- Staff training/development
- A summary of why you think you should win this award