Who should enter?
This is an individual award for employees of full ARMA Members (not Associates) who have made an outstanding contribution to the success of their firm.
Entries for this award need to be nominated by a colleague and approved by a director.
The judges will be looking for evidence to support your entry in the following areas:
- Summarise this person’s career, using examples of their technical ability and scope of experience
- What has been the defining moment in their career so far?
- What has been their biggest struggle, how have they overcome this and grown from it?
- What innovative ideas do they have for the sector?
- How have they added value to the industry or their employer?
- What do they owe their success to?
- What have they done to inspire others?
- A summary of why you think your nominee should win this award
Award entries are now closed