Who should enter?
The purpose of this award is to encourage and recognise smaller, local businesses (not ARMA Partners) who provide valuable services and products to ARMA Member firms. The award is open to smaller external suppliers that have made a significant contribution to the efficiency, cost saving and overall performance of an ARMA Member(s) in the last 12 months and are based within 25 miles of their ARMA Members’ client’s nearest office.
External supplier firms can enter themselves for this award but their entry must be approved by an ARMA Member director. ARMA Members may also enter their external suppliers.
The judges will be looking for evidence to support your entry in the following areas:
- Evidence of your company’s value and results achieved for the client. Provide ARMA Members client company name(s) and testimonials
- Description of the service/product provided
- Evidence of client satisfaction
- What sets your company/product apart from anything else on the market
- Evidence of your/the product’s innovation
- Where are you based? Where is your ARMA Member managing agent based? What is the distance? (Note: this may be checked)
- A summary of why you think you should win this award
Award entries are now closed