Who should enter?
This category is open to external suppliers (not ARMA Partners) that have made a significant contribution to the efficiency, cost saving and overall performance of an ARMA Member(s) in the last 12 months.
External supplier firms can enter themselves for this award but their entry must be approved by an ARMA Member director. ARMA Members may also enter their external suppliers.
The judges will be looking for evidence to support your entry in the following areas:
Enter This Award
- Evidence of your company’s value and results achieved for the client. Provide ARMA Members client company name(s) and testimonials
- Description of the service/product provided
- Evidence of client satisfaction
- What sets your company/product apart from anything else on the market
- Evidence of your/the product’s innovation
- A summary of why you think you should win this award