Who should enter?
This category is open to managing agents that are full ARMA Members (not Associates) that can demonstrate responsible Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) business practices that have benefited their communities. This can encompass the environment, charity fundraising (large and small), ethical employment practices or volunteering.
Managing agents can enter themselves for this award – they do not need to be nominated.
The judges will be looking for evidence to support your entry in the following areas:
Enter This Award
- Example(s) of schemes/initiatives that have contributed to energy reduction/recycling/waste reduction
- Specific charity fundraising and beneficiaries
- Ethical employment practices you have implemented and how they have benefitted employees and your company
- Examples of volunteering or contributing to local community events and initiatives.
- A summary of why you think you should win this award