Who should enter?
This is an individual award for employees of full ARMA Members (not Associates) who are undertaking a Government approved apprenticeship scheme.
Entries for this award need to be nominated by a colleague and approved by a director.
The judges will be looking for evidence to support your entry in the following areas:
Enter This Award
- Name of scheme
- Fulfilling potential – describe how the apprentice is actively building on their strengths and developing their other areas
- Making the most of learning opportunities – actively putting themselves forward to shadow, to attend site, to be observer in meetings as well as course attendance
- Developing professional skills (including email and letter writing, punctuality, etc)
- On target with assessments
- Fitting in with the team – people skills and relationship building
- A summary of why you think your nominee should win this award