Who should enter?
This is an individual award for female employees of ARMA Member managing agents who have made an outstanding contribution to the success of their firm. Individuals can enter themselves (providing they supply a supporting director's name and email) or individuals can be nominated by colleagues/senior staff.
The judges will be looking for evidence to support your entry in the following areas:
- Summarise your / your nominees career, using examples of technical ability and scope of experience.
- What has been the defining moment in your / your nominees career so far?
- What has been your biggest struggle, how have you / your nominee overcome this and grown from it?
- What innovative ideas do you / your nominee have for the sector?
- How have you / your nominee added value to the industry or your employer?
- What do you feel you / your nominee owe your success to?
- What have you / your nominee done to inspire others?
Award entries are now closed