Who should enter?
This category is open to full ARMA Members (not Associates) that can demonstrate excellence in delivering a Major Works project to the satisfaction of the client over the last 12 months.
Managing agents can enter themselves for this award – they do not need to be nominated.
The judges will be looking for evidence to support your entry in the following areas:
Enter This Award
- Evidence of good practice in leaseholder communication and engagement prior to commencement of works
- Evidence of good collaboration between your firm, leaseholders, main contractor and other parties (consultants, minor contractors, etc) throughout the works
- What good construction management techniques were used to maintain quality control and complete the project on schedule?
- Safety performance during construction
- Demonstrate awareness of the need to protect the environment during the project
- Was the project delivered on-time, on-budget and on specification? Provide evidence
- Demonstrate leaseholder satisfaction with the project
- A summary of why you think you should win this award