Who should enter?
This award seeks to recognise individuals that have made a significant contribution to the leasehold property management sector over their careers. They may have, but not necessarily, worked as a managing agent, but equally could be someone who has devoted his or her professional life to the improvement of the sector.
Entries for this award can only be made by ARMA Members and should be approved by a company director.
The judges will be looking for evidence to support your entry in the following areas:
- Summarise the achievements your nominee has made to the leasehold property management sector
- What has been the defining moment of their career?
- What innovative ideas has he/she introduced?
- Provide evidence of how he/she has provided leadership or inspired others?
- A summary of why you think your nominee should win this award
Please note that there will be only one winner of this award (no shortlisted entries) and he/she will be announced at the Awards Dinner & Ceremony on Friday 6th July 2018.
Enter This Award