Who should enter?
This is an individual award for employees of managing agents that are full Members and who are undertaking recognised apprentice schemes (these can be company, sector or government schemes). Individuals can enter themselves (providing they supply a supporting director's name and email) or individuals can be nominated by colleagues/senior staff.
The judges will be looking for evidence to support your entry in the following areas:
- Name of scheme
- Fulfilling potential – describe how you / the apprentice is actively building on their strengths and developing their other areas
- Making the most of learning opportunities – actively putting yourself / themself forward to shadow, to attend site, to be observer in meetings as well as course attendance
- Developing professional skills (including email and letter writing, punctuality, etc)
- On target with assessments
- Fitting in with the team – people skills and relationship building
- A summary of why you think you / your nominee should win this award
Award entries are now closed